Seattle Chocolate - Various Chocolate
Seattle Chocolate Company began in 1991, creating their signature meltaway truffles and truffle bars in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Seattle Chocolate is known for the creamy meltaway center in their truffles and truffle bars. They do a lot of R&D (tough job, but someone’s gotta do it) and love to try new flavors and trends; but at the end of the day, everything made needs to be delicious. With Seattle in the name, they can’t help but show hometown pride. Gathering inspiration from Seattle's beautiful backyard, and the Pacific Northwest shows up throughout their products, from flavors to ingredients to packaging. Seattle Chocolate uses local ingredients whenever they can, and gives a not-so-subtle nod to the PNW with flavors like San Juan Sea Salt, Pike Place Espresso, and Rainier Cherry. We’re drawn to color and pattern in their packaging, making sure that every product is gift-worthy - even if it’s just for you. Seattle Chocolate also loves to collaborate with independent artists to create bars & gifts that are just as gorgeous as they are delicious.
- Hazelnut Butter Crisp Truffle: This meltaway truffle bar combines an irresistible blend of hazelnut butter and brown rice crisps in milk chocolate. Its rich, European taste profile is the perfect combination of nutty and sweet, crispy and smooth. Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa.
- San Juan Sea Salt Truffle Bar: The most popular flavor. Crunchy toffee made in Woodinville, Washington and Pacific Sea Salt in creamy milk chocolate. The perfect blend of sweet and salty, this truffle bar boasts local Northwest ingredients, a smooth meltaway center.
- Double Chocolate Trail Mix Truffle Bar: Meet Seattle Chocolate’s newest mainstay addition and your soon-to-be favorite outdoor treat: Double Chocolate Trail Mix. Coated in a rich dark chocolate shell, dried cranberries, almonds, and peanuts are mixed in the creamiest milk chocolate center for a double chocolate delight.
- Triple Toffee Truffle Bar: Absolutely packed full of toffee, the name might be an understatement. Creamy milk chocolate loaded with traditional English style hard toffee bits made locally in Woodinville, Washington, plus a hint of sea salt. Uses Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa.
- Whole Milk Truffle Bar: Creamy milk chocolate with caramel flavor notes...a long-standing favorite among the pickiest milk chocolate lovers. This classic truffle bar boasts 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa.
- Dark Origin Truffle Bar: One of the Northwest’s most iconic creatures, the majestic orca whale, graces the wrap of this delicious Toffee Sea Salt truffle bar through original artwork by Seattle illustrator Frida Clements. Dark chocolate enrobes crunchy toffee bits and delicate bits of sea salt for an irresistible salty-sweet flavor combination. Limited Edition! Kosher Dairy | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | Rainforest Alliance Certified™